POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : request to increase 700K limit of 'animation' postings : Re: request to increase 700K limit of 'animation' postings Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: request to increase 700K limit of 'animation' postings
From: Charles C
Date: 24 Mar 2009 01:15:01
Message: <web.49c86c017d588e14cac4259f0@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> Anyway, I wanted to throw this question out there to see what others might have
> to say on the topic.

I'm not sure what the situation is bandwidth-wise but I do know the system is
based on a pair of 500-gig drives backed up to the older 320.  And I have no
idea how much space all the history consumes. I'd still be willing to
contribute to upping the bandwidth if needed.  I'd like to see more animations
on here :)

See link:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C4895aa69%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=3

Charles

PS, no you're not the only one who hasn't set up a web page and isn't keen on
posting to youtube.